The Rodeo Drive Pillowtop give you the best of both worlds: soft surface comfort with superior durability.
Made in the USA close by in Cleveland, Ohio by a family owned company, Cambridge by White Dove rests on a legacy of over 95 years of mattress making. Exceptional quality materials, skilled craftsmanship and four generations of manufacturing experience combine to create one of the finest collections of luxury bedding available. Instead of funding a huge national advertising budget by offering less for more, White Dove puts their money back into product construction.
Using only the best materials and the expertise of White Doves experienced craftsmen, each Cambridge model showcases the high standard of quality that White Doves reputation is built upon. Individually wrapped coil innerspring systems topped with layers of premium foams and fabrics deliver a truly luxurious and exceptionally comfortable nights sleep. Handcrafted luxury and superior materials the Cambridge Collection is truly the best of what White Dove has to offer.
The Rodeo Drive Pillowtop has a multitude of features to ensure long term comfort & durability including:
-Hand Tufted- Increases quality and durability.
-Wrapped Dual Tempered Innerspring System- Provides optimal support and comfort and reduces motion.
-High Density Gel-Infused Memory Foam- Absorbs body heat to create the perfect sleep surface temperature.
-Premium Amish Crafted Wood Foundation- Provides a stable base for optimal support.
- Hand Tufted- Increases quality and durability.
- Gel Visco Memory Foam- anatomically sculpted for comfort. Cradles the spine and reduces pressure points which reduces tossing and turning. Enhanced with cooling gel.
- 800 Encased Dual Tempered Coil- dual tempered to increase durability. Greatly reduces motion transfer so you can sleep more soundly.
- Foam Encased- Creates a very quiet, stable sleep environment and a larger usable sleep surface. Eliminates edge breakdown and makes it easier to get in and out of bed.
- Amish Crafted Wood Foundation- Provides increased stability, support and durability.
- Adjustable Base Friendly- Compatible with motion bases for adjusting head and foot elevations.
- 20 Year Warranty
Standard local delivery is $40 plus tax and includes removal of your old mattress and set up of your new mattress. All mattresses come in sealed plastic bags straight from the manufacturer. We only remove old mattresses that are in dry and sanitary condition free of insects or evidence of insects. We do not remove waterbeds. Delivery does not include moving any furniture.
For questions or to make delivery arrangements, please call 574-272-2337.