The More Collection is a Mattress Warehouse exclusive!
We designed these mattresses to our exact specifications so we can give our customers the best night's sleep possible at the best price! We've partnered with White Dove Mattress because they are a small, family owned company that has been around since 1922. They focus on the customer first by creating the best mattresses possible. They do not spend millions of dollars in advertising: they instead focus on making handcrafted mattresses with better materials, warranties and comfort than other brands. Like Mattress Warehouse, they are locally family owned and their only shareholder is YOU! No million dollar investors or CEOs.
Why is this called the MORE collection" Because we give you more:
MORE Comfort- Twice as much comfort with two usable sleeping surfaces. That's right you can flip this mattress over! You may never need or want to flip this mattress but you can if you want to!
MORE Support- The MORE collection utilizes foams 20-40% better than the industry standard foams. This allows for a longer comfort life and increased support.
MORE Durability- Better raw materials plus hand tufting and nailed, never stapled foundations means that we can offer a 50% longer and better warranty than most other brands. 15 Years (10 full/5 prorated) with a 1" body impression for peace of mind.
- Two Sided- Two usable sleeping surfaces
- 1000 Individually Wrapped Coils- More support for proper spinal alignment
- Ventilated Eco-Gel Foam- Cooling comfort for a temperature neutral sleep surface
- High Density Foam- 20-50%ter than the industry standard
- Foam Encased Edges- Provides a firm seating edge
- Tailormade Hand Tufting- Secures upholstery layers for better durability & reduces body impressions
- 11 Slat Posturized Foundation- Provides firm support for your mattress.
- Adjustable Base Friendly
- 15 Year Warranty- 10 Years Full/ 5 Years Prorated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. For questions or to make delivery arrangements, please call 574-272-2337.