The Main Street is one of our best selling firm mattresses. If you're looking for long term durability with firm support at a reasonable price- look no farther than the Main Street Firm.
Made in the USA close by in Cleveland, Ohio by a family owned company, Cambridge by White Dove rests on a legacy of over 95 years of mattress making. Exceptional quality materials, skilled craftsmanship and four generations of manufacturing experience combine to create one of the finest collections of luxury bedding available. Instead of funding a huge national advertising budget by offering less for more, White Dove puts their money back into product construction.
Using only the best materials and the expertise of White Doves experienced craftsmen, each Cambridge model showcases the high standard of quality that White Doves reputation is built upon. Individually wrapped coil innerspring systems topped with layers of premium foams and fabrics deliver a truly luxurious and exceptionally comfortable nights sleep. Handcrafted luxury and superior materials the Cambridge Collection is truly the best of what White Dove has to offer.
The Main Street has a multitude of features to ensure long term comfort & durability including:
-Wrapped Innerspring System- Provides optimal support and comfort with a higher concentration of coils at the center third of the mattress
-High Density Gel-Infused Memory Foam- Absorbs body heat to create the perfect sleep surface temperature.
-Premium Amish Crafted Wood Foundation- Provides a stable base for optimal support.
- Gel Visco Memory Foam- anatomically sculpted for comfort. Cradles the spine and reduces pressure points which reduces tossing and turning. Enhanced with cooling gel.
- 650 Encased Marshall Coil- greatly reduces motion transfer so you can sleep more soundly.
- Foam Encased- Creates a very quiet, stable sleep environment and a larger usable sleep surface. Eliminates edge breakdown and makes it easier to get in and out of bed.
- Amish Crafted Wood Foundation- Provides increased stability, support and durability.
- Adjustable Base Friendly- Compatible with motion bases for adjusting head and foot elevations.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. For questions or to make delivery arrangements, please call 574-272-2337.