The Kingsbury is a mattress that features an all foam infrastructure. This all foam mattress provides comfort, temperature sensitivity and pressure point relief that you cannot get from a spring unit. The Kingsbury will provide you with a comfortable sleep with reduced tossing and turning. With the perfect amount of support for your body and spine, this bed will help to keep your body healthy for years to come.
- The 5-Zone Super Soft Foam targets your head and neck, shoulder, mid-leg, lower back, and torso to spread weight evenly and add support head to toe.
- High density foam offers the ultimate support and comfort for your body while you sleep while adding durability and resiliency to the unit as a whole.
- The foam allows for the body to be properly contoured which provides improved blood circulation and molds to your body to support it evenly to promote more restful sleep because of pressure relief which reduces tossing and turning.
- The Convoluted Super Soft Foam increases air circulation and prevents your body from becoming too hot during sleep while reducing pressure points at a softer comfort level.
- Our Symbol Foam on the bottom side of the bed adds profile and support to the unit.
- Motion transfer is reduced meaning if there is movement on one side of the bed there are no vibrations felt on the other side of the bed.
- Dust mite and antimicrobial resistant.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. For questions or to make delivery arrangements, please call 574-272-2337.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.