The Ascent Plush Hybrid if one of most popular mattresses! It truly gives you be best of both worlds: foam and coils. The Ascent features:
High Density Gel Foam- aids airflow and carries heat away from the body.
Millennial Enclosed Coils- extra contouring capabilities that gives extra support and greatly reduces transfer of motion.
Hypersoft Quilt- luxurious surface comfort.
Foam Encasement- extra sleeping space.
The Ascent is really a bed you need to try out to see how great it feels. It is very durable and it is one of Symbol's (and our) bestselling models.
Symbol Mattress does not spend the big dollars in advertising like other name brands. Instead, they pass those savings onto you by providing the best product value to fit everyone's budget. Symbol produces their mattresses with state of the art material handling systems & upholstery equipment. All their products are tested for quality and are backed by their extended warranty.
With over a million square feet of production real estate in six state of the art facilities, Symbol is dedicated to serving the USA with quality sleep products. Their ability to process components in house versus outsourcing allows them to maintain tight control over quality and costs.
Their mission is Value, Comfort & Quality. Everytime.
- Bestselling- One of best selling mattresses due to durability and comfort.
- Hybrid- A mostly foam mattress with micro coils on top gives you the best of both worlds!
- Mini Encased Coil- Offers better conformability.
- Encased Coil- Greatly reduced motion disturbance! Independent encased coil design reduces partner motion disturbance. Sleep peacefully knowing that if your partner moves or gets up in the middle of the night, that you wont.
- High Density Gel Foam- Helps create a temperature neutral sleep surface.
- Expanded Sleeping Surface - Foam encasement provides a superior sitting edge while increasing the sleeping surface.
- Adjustable Base Friendly Compatible with motion bases for adjusting head and foot elevations.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. For questions or to make delivery arrangements, please call 574-272-2337.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.